Sunday, November 15, 2015

Comfort Food: Pesto and Spinach Lasagna

I just love the recipes from Lekker en Simpel. The deliver what they promise: easy and tasty recipes. And I think it really is my go to blog if I want something easy that doesn't take long to make. I have several lasagna recipes on my blog, but my boyfriend said that this is his favorite because it is a sturdy lasagna. For me a reason to include it here on the blog :)


Pesto and Spinach Lasagna (serves 3-4)
- 2 tbsp pesto
- 150 gr vegetarian minced meat
- 200 gr spinach, defrosted
- 400 gr canned tomato cubes
- 100 gr dairy spread with chives
- 2 hands of grated cheese
- 0.5 onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp Italian herbs
- lasagne sheets
- olive oil

Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees. Heat some olive oil in a pan and bake your onion with the mince until the onion is translucent. Then add the spinach, tomato cubes and Italian herbs leave it to simmer for about 10 minutes.
Mix the dairy spread with 1 hand of grated cheese and a little bit of water into a sauce.

Grease an oven dish and layer some lasagne sheets on the bottom. Spread a thin layer of pesto on the sheets and then about 1/3 of the tomato sauce. Then another layer of sheets, another 1/3 of the sauce. Another layer of sheets, a thin layer of pesto and the last 1/3 of the sauce. Pour the dairy sauce over the dish and top it off with another hand of grated cheese. Place the lasagna for 30-35 minutes in the oven.


No comments:

Post a Comment