Friday, June 5, 2015

Beltane: Strawberry Avocado Pasta salad

So I am finally motivated to write some blog posts again. I just sorted out my menu pictures and I will do a recap of some sort. Next up I plan to post some recipes for salads that we made in the past weeks. Summer has finally arrived so I think this is a good place to start to work on my back log :)
Today I will share a recipe that we made for Beltane, on the first of May. And because it still isn't Litha, I think I am allowed to do this ;) It is probably one of the shortest recipes ever. But it has great flavours.


Strawberry Avocado Pasta Salad: (serves 2)
- 150 gr pasta
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 avocado
- 0.25 cup feta, crumbled
- 0.25 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil

Cook the pasta, drain and let it cool down a bit. Pit the avocado and cut into cubes. Mix everything into a bowl with the pasta. Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment