Sunday, April 5, 2015

Menu for week 14

Happy Easter everyone! I just had German kaiser bread and an Easter themed donut for breakfast. I have no regrets :D
In the past week we had mainly easy recipes, except for the tomato risotto. We used up some stuff we still had in our pantry so our menu was very budget friendly.


Sunday and Monday: Lasagna with mushrooms and spinach. We used a boxed mix this time because we got one in a free grocery package you could save for at the super market. But I have a recipe for spinach and mushroom lasagna from scratch if you are interested.


Sunday Baking: White chocolate and cranberry cookies. We had some cranberries leftover so I decided to make cookies from them. Because Nick loves white chocolate, the choice was easy ;) Recipe to come.


Tuesday and Wednesday: Tomato risotto. Very budget friendly and tasty! And I used up half a package of feta that I had in my fridge :) Recipe will follow.


Wednesday Lunch: I had pinched a nerve in my neck and it was stormy weather so I made some comfort food for lunch. Chinese tomato soup and a salmon toastie.


Thursday and Friday: Nick wanted to eat nasi with sateh sauce. It is not my favorite, but because we made our sateh sauce from scratch, it was still good!


Saturday: We ate another spring mashpot with lettuce. When dinner was served, I was on the phone ;) So Nick took this picture with his. Shocking, really how the quality differs.


No comments:

Post a Comment