Sunday, January 11, 2015

Menu for week 02

I am sick again, but I really wanted to write the weekly menu post. Recipes, however will have to wait until I am recovered. I am a bit frustrated though, because I already had the flu last x-mas and now, from the day after school, I am plagued by a heavy cold. So heavy that I can't sleep at night because I can't breathe and am coughing my lungs out. Anyway, we still had to eat.


Sunday Baking: I had a craving for cookies. so we baked one of our favorite recipes. Peanutbutter and chocolate chip shortbread cookies.


Sunday and Monday: We had Patak's Tikka Masala curry with potatoes, sweet potatoes and spinach.


Tuesday: Indian Broccoli Muffins and a tomato=basil soup. I took some muffins to school with me the next day. Recipe to come.


Wednesday Lunch: At school we have catering ever since we moved to a new location. This was a warm salad with omelette.


Wednesday: Just before x-mas we received a box of goodies from my mom. In there was a make your own pizza package, On Nick's side there was ham and on my side mushrooms.


Thursday: We were supposed to eat the pasta below today. But I was getting sick here again and Nick had been gone the whole day, so he couldn't take over the cooking. Very unhealthy, but we had fries that day.


Friday and Saturday: Tortellini with leek and ricotta.


Saturday Lunch: I felt like a more luxury lunch but it still had to be easy. So these are salmon and cream cheese shapeless croissants.


No comments:

Post a Comment