Thursday, October 9, 2014

Apple Month: Yoghurt Cake with Apple and Raspberries

I am very sorry that I haven't been able to post any other recipes in between the last apple recipe and this one. But at least I want to post the apple baked goods I made :)
This cake is another one from the Appeltaart book I got for my b-day. I choose for this recipe because the raspberries are still in season and I don't eat them enough ;) It is best to make this cake when you have a lot of people over to eat them right away. This cake is really delicious when served warm, but doesn't keep very well.


Yoghurt Cake with Apple and Raspberries
- 1 hand apple
- 100 gr raspberries
- 100 gr sugar
- 50 gr unsalted butter on room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 75 ml full fat yoghurt
- 100 gr self rising flour
- 1 tbsp grated almonds
- pinch of salt

Pre heat the oven to 160 degrees. Peel and cube the apple. Mix the apple in the oven dish with the raspberries and 25 gr sugar.
Mix butter with 75 gr sugar and a pinch of salt. Add the eggs one by one, mixing in between. Then add the yoghurt and mix again. Lastly sift the flour and mix until you have a smooth batter.
Scoop the batter over the fruit in the oven dish. Finish it off with the almonds. Bake for 40-45 minutes.
Serve warm.


No comments:

Post a Comment